Goodwill’s An Enchanted Evening is going virtual this year!
You can still safely participate with social distancing while supporting our mission: helping Coloradans achieve greater independence.
We invite you to hold a virtual event at your home during An Enchanted Weekend, August 14 and 15. You can choose which of those two days you hold your event—it’s easy!
- Invite friends or family with whom you’ve been safely social distancing over the last few months and order the special “Goodwill Meal” on August 14 or 15 from one of our participating restaurants. They all offer curbside pick-up. Your meal purchase will support Goodwill’s mission and a local business at the same time.
- At 8 p.m., on August 14 or 15, raise your glasses and toast Coloradans achieving greater independence! Take a photo of your “On My Patio” gathering and post to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #GoodwillOnMyPatio
- Use the information here to share with your guests about Goodwill’s impact in Colorado
- Do you have questions or need help? We’re here for you! Contact Bonnie Goff for assistance at email@example.com or 719-428-8564.
- We are confirming our participating restaurants, so we will be adding to this list in the coming weeks:
- Streetcar 520
- Cowboy Star
- Don’t miss out on our exciting auction; get a sneak peek here: experiences, jewelry courtesy of Broadmoor Jewelers, wine, spirits and more. We will be adding items before the auction opens in early August.
- Thank you for your support!
Click here to support Goodwill’s mission: helping Coloradans in need achieve greater independence.
Questions? Contact Bonnie Goff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-428-8564.
All gifts to Discover Goodwill Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Please consult with your tax advisor for information regarding your tax deduction. We often recognize our donors in publications and/or recognition displays. If you prefer your name not be shared, please contact Bonnie Goff at email@example.com.
Discover Goodwill Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID: 84-1488592